Vermont Country Home – Do the math to recreate this one-of-a-kind home in Richmond, VT to discover what a great value this for sale by owner property is.
Compare what a great value our property at 3325 Hinesburg Road – Richmond, VT is vs. buying acreage and building.
I invite you to do your own research as an independent view of the estimates presented below. Of course, if you had your home built on land you acquire everything would be new. Our asking price takes into consideration the following:
- depreciation on our home
- current market conditions for properties over $500,000
- room between the professional appraisal of $700,000 and our asking price of $659,995 to allow a buyer to make changes and still be at or below the appraisal
Below are estimates for the major costs of creating a similar property as ours.
- $125,000 11.4 private acres just off a Vermont state paved road
- $ 8,000 11.4 acres survey
- $ 15,000 1000′ driveway
- $ 10,000 Clear / excavate site
- $ 10,000 Drilled well
- $ 20,000 Septic system
- $662,900 3788 FT2 living space
- $ 40,000 Professional landscaping
- $890,900 TOTAL