Richmond VT – A Charming Chittenden County Town
Richmond VT is proud to be the home of some of the best eateries in Chittenden County.
- The Kitchen Table Bistro (fine dining)
- Richmond Community Kitchen (building relationships with each other & food – a community model)
- The Hatchet Tap and Table (home cooked meals)
- Sweet Simone’s (bakery & coffee shop)
- One Radish Eatery (great place for breakfast or lunch)
- The Stone Corral (brew pub & entertainment venue)
- Richmond Farmers’ Market (Buy direct from the farmer, producer or artisan.)
More about Richmond VT:
- a traditional Vermont village surrounded by the Town
- I-89 entrance / exit 11 just a mile west of the Village
- Burlington International Airport 20 minutes away
- Minutes to alpine & cross country skiing at Bolton Valley Resort, Cochran’s Ski Area, the Camel’s Hump Nordic Ski Center and Sleepy Hollow Ski & Bike Center
- City of Burlington 30 minutes away
- City of Montpelier 35 minutes away
- conservative growth personality – I.E. No big box stores allowed.
- home to 230 businesses & organizations including the Vermont Farm Bureau, Vermont Fresh Network, NOFA-VT, Vermont Youth Conservation Corps, the Western Slopes Business Association, Greensea Systems, Richmond Land Trust, and the Richmond Victorian Inn.
More information links: